Mix these dry ingredients together:
- 6 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- 2 cups nuts, whole or chopped(any combination-almonds, walnuts, pecans, cashews)
Whisk these next 5 ingredients together until well blended:
- ¼ cup canola oil
- ½ cup honey
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 325⁰
- Pour oil mixture over oat mixture and stir until coated.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread granola mixture evenly on baking sheet.
- Bake for about 45 minutes or until lightly browned and toasted. Stir every 10 -15 minutes for even baking.
Cool, then add raisins, dried cranberries, or other dried fruit if desired.